it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Saturday, December 14, 2002

Managed to fish around on storage cd's last night, resulting in the recovery of the "origami at night" image below (1/28/01) and some others from early last year. There are more, but with stories attached, so I'll wait for time to provide context.

We're in full on holiday mode. Cards today, gifts too. Every moment of this weekend sketched out. I'd rather be silent. I'd rather not be around tons of other people. So it's all about the strategy, y'all. Some of it will be fun, copying photos for Jason's Uncle & family - looking at cards we're sending, figuring out what I want to say to these card folks. But, no matter how modest we are in our decisions to share gifts, our consumer experience is harrowing - sometimes involving malls. Me, I go in like a lion and come out on a stretcher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home