it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Jiminy Christmas! My Site went down!!

I know I've not been very good at keeping up with good old Minkett.com, but I didn't expect my account to be suspended! Between updating the domain, various hosting of other sites, and missing entirely an invoice to the hosting service last August, I started noticing the slow trickle of readers coming to a complete halt.

Sigh.

Well, I've just now updated to blogger's free service - so the site is up for the moment.

I'm hoping to start blogging again. Hope, hope, hope.

Here are a few pictures I'm thinking about these days:

This is a small piece that was based on the sweet light in the afternoon, falling across our newly made bed.


















Made '04


this is an old piece, but a favorite - it hangs at the Dandelion Botanical Store











Midori Goi 1997


From it's all under the surface



Getting ready for Stephen & Amy's wedding, May '05

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Eero said…

    Hey,
    I remember that bed painting.
    Still beautiful and meaningful.

    You're one of my role models for making genuine, personal work.

    Glad to see you posting again!
    E.

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Lillian said…

    Thanks Eero, I'm glad to be posting too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home