it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Brain... not functioning... must... finish... holiday obligations... or...

Fought this morning - don't want to keep shopping, finish getting addresses. There is no end in sight.

Do I feel like being with scads of folk? I believe I made that clear in previous posts... I do not. Don't get me wrong, my feelings of love for this here planet are still bubbling and popping as usual. The people on this planet, likewise receive dewy and tender feelings of love - admittedly from a distance, but I'm getting to the "Oops, I'm no fun" part of the holidays, so distance is not a negative factor in this case.

Regale you with stories of spiritual transflorescence, I'd love to. Recent events certainly warrant it. But my linguistic skills are subpar for such an endeavor. I cannot share. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home