it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Monday, December 23, 2002

There are untold quantities of cleaning to be done, pre-inlaw arrival. Although the quantity is on the shocking side, it's really not too much for the time we've got. Went over our schedule last night. I had to lay down to get through it. There is a part of me that wants only to be left to my own devices. We got through today and pieces of tomorrow, but there's lot's more that'll take shape as we move through the week. The highlights are that we are largely done with parties and that time at home is a feature for the week. Got to paint some last night. Would like that to figure prominently into this week.

This is the 1st day off. I'm at home and rested. I have overworked myself, I can tell because now that the pressure is off, I'm trying to get sick. I've taken vitamins and will drink lots of water. The recent trips to the dentist (and the bars) have left me feeling a bit raw.

On a friendish note: Dan wishes us a Merry Christmas (click on News in the Nav along the bottom of the page) and Pam's safe and sound in Austria.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home