it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Friday, June 17, 2005

Two days in

I'm on my second day of unemployment & I wish I could say I feel very free, but it's not hit me yet. Having spent the last 5 or so years relying on my force of will to help me achieve what I want, and that's not to say I haven't always relied on my force of will, I'm pooped. Perhaps this job helped me see that I won't always be able to power my way through difficult circumstances, if only because my ability to care for myself diminishes so dramatically when I put will first.

Jason and I have shared meals together & after this weekend, the regular meetings of our friends at our place are presumed to begin their decline. We're hoping to take off next weekend for some R&R, away from city lights & computers.

Thought I'd toss this up before I head out for a sunny afternoon. I've really appreciated the well wishes from many folks who have extended them & am moved by the care that I've received in this time.

More soon...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home