it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Friday, April 15, 2005

Herkimer Cafe

Moving day & all of my co-workers are distributed around Seattle - plugged into laptops & Instant Messaging each other to make sure we're set to go.

I finished packing pretty easily yesterday, but still stayed late. J & I went out to see Sahara last night & really enjoyed it. We dinked around at home for too long to ride our bikes to the theater, which we had planned to do, but the movie made up for the change in plans.

Funny, violent, ludicrous and the music! I can't unequivocally recommend this flick, because there were many bullets & car explosions, etc. and some folks don't like that - but I thought it was a hoot.

Today, J & I are at his local "office away from home". It's calm & fun and the neighborhood is chock full of pilates & yoga folks, artists in huraches and babies who are hanging out with their moms. It's nice to sit across the table from J, laptop to laptop. Just good stuff.

So, art. I've got two months of photos cut to the right size for the web, but no way to upload them yet. I'm booked for the weekend, but looking at ways to do daily art practice. So far, the best I could do was rent Sister Wendy flicks on Netflix & sign up to attend Pam's art show. Oh, wait, that's super stuff. Now, if I could only get into my studio for a good 4-7 hour shift...

Back to work.

On the speakers:
Beta Band inner meet me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home