it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Old days pic

I've uploaded photos from the '96 graduation of the Art Department at Cornish. Click the picture for more. Cornish Graduates & Art Dept. Chair, Art Dept. 1996

It's been a good weekend - more working out, we did our taxes & I actually painted. J just got back from a bike ride... I hope to paint some tonight. Next week is all about getting a paying job & catching up with friends I've not seen in a while.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Eero said…

    OMG!

    I looked at the whole Cornish set. Gave me a little nostalgic heartache!....we were so amazing...and young!...it was such a special time....and I never knew it then, of course.

    Thanks so much for posting those....ah....just wonderful to look at.

    It will be great to see you again!!!
    E.

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Lillian said…

    I'm tickled that you got to see them. Thinking of you, naturally, since you are making your way here. We were so beautiful, eh? Of course, interesting is more of what we are as we continue to grow. Looking forward to seeing you too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home