it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Workout = feeling better

Ahem, things feel better. Just got back from the gym with J, just 40 minutes of creepy sweating and straining muscles and the world just seems like a better place. hmph.

My studio is clean, eBay is happening, and - if I'm not mistaken - I'll be able to paint tonight (Huzzah!). I've posted heaps of photos from Sunday's wanderings through the abandoned buildings of Snohomish & today's wanderings on Capital Hill. I even updated alla Flickr stuff I can grab with details about the photos.

It's warming up here in the studio, finally & I guess I have an hour or two before I need to knock off. I'm Jr. Mom'ing tomorrow & two two year olds will not have it if I'm tired when I show up in the morning. The rest of the week will be very busy, a nice change of pace.

Grateful, again.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Eero said…

    Ah, endorphins. You can always rely on them to lift the spirits.

    Abandoned buildings!? Gotta look at those! I still have a place in my heart (and my camera)for them.

    Can't wait to see you and catch up!

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Lillian said…

    Yep, I'm relieved to be able to work out again!

    We're heading out next week for more abandoned building goodness. Should get a better set, this time, for Flickr -

     

Post a Comment

<< Home