it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Monday, November 06, 2006

Quiet night

I'm borrowing J's computer to catch up on email - I'm a few days away from getting my laptop fixed. Until then, I'm visiting internet cafes and borrowing...

It's been pouring rain here. Pineapple Express they call it, since the front comes from Hawaii. Jason and I have taken turns clearing leaves from the lawn - we still have bulbs to plant. There was no real closing down of the garden this year.

Some photos:

downtown Seattle, 2nd Ave. heading South



Mt. Rainier, on our way back to Seattle with J's parents a few years ago


Forgive me for this shot - I shot quite a few frames of the male lion. After a few seconds, I was surprised to see the female lion got up from behind him & then they rubbed noggins together before she walked away.


I've turned on the heaters in the studio. I'm heading out there tonight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home