it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Thursday, July 06, 2006

A good day

J & I are having a great time these days. I've been whupped by anemia for the last year or so & with the information we have now + treatment, my behavior makes more sense to him. So we are working through our days - as we're both working at home these days. It's cooler now, but still sunny & warm. We're still getting as many raspberries out of the garden as we can eat in a day & the garden and plants are still a delight.

We're off soon, for vacation on the east coast. There's heaps to work out before we go. It'll be a blast to bring our shenanigans to the beach. My camera needs fixing, the mirror that allows me to see through the lense is blocking most of my images & I've got tomorrow to head out & get it fixed.

Crimeny it's late! I'll sign off now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home