it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Friday, May 05, 2006

Hiccups...

For no reason or for simply eating toast, I get hiccups. For about half an hour, I've been hiccuping, when I should be sleeping. It's a school night after all.

I've had a wonderful day - not enough time to spend with J, but apart from that nice and easy. I saw my print teacher from my alma mater & she invited me back to make the Japanese washi that we learned to make together ten years ago (invitation was to come back in Sept. when school starts again). I got to hang out with good friends. I got to see some stellar art. I got hired.

The dishes are clean and I'm still up. No reason, just amped for tomorrow's "first day at work". After so long, I'm curious as to how I'll do, but not really. I feel more stable in my intention than I have before. Than I have ever, is what I should say.

It's so springy here, in Seattle. Our garden grows like no one's business. If it weren't for the squirrels uprooting certain seedlings, it'd be a ridiculous crop.

I can't think of anything else to share. I've been hiccupping throughout this entire post. Ridiculous.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's Cinqo de Mayo and the hickups are a message to have a drink. Trust me...grin. Talk to you soon sweetie.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Lillian said…

    Is that what that was? Hope you had a good one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home