it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Big Sale

We're back from the beach - the trip was great. We took a side trip to the North Carolina Zoo and, with a borrowed camera, I took the picture to the right.

The seals were the best part of the zoo - it was blazing hot & their pool was cooled. The windows we viewed them through were covered with condensation. I think we each touched a window, as a means to cool off.

Tomorrow, or today really, there will be a big rummage sale down on Market at 17th in Ballard. The Ballard Seafood Festival is also on. Should be a fun weekend.

My camera is back. I've taken a few pictures & am looking forward to doing more. Here are a few pictures from last year's Ballard Seafood Festival: on Flickr.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Eero said…

    Hi L,
    Long time no post. Good to hear you're still shooting. My photography seems to show up on my blog more than anywhere else, these days.

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey you slacker...its almost the end of September and no new post. Don't make me come out there...grin.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home