it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Monday, January 08, 2007

Lack of maitri...

beckoningI am working on a playlist for today, after checking my *solar return chart for this year. I wish I had Steve Earl on the computer - instead, Frank Black is the song writer of choice - along with Pema Chodran for the woo woo quotient. The mix is coming along nicely - a song pops up here and there as I do other things.

2007 is a year where I can make goals again. I am going to assume that, even if it's not true. Goals drive so much of what I do. The solar return suggested a year of learning through unexpected events, along with - mainly - work.

Edit: The tape list is done - I'm still going heavy on Howe Gelb and there is a cat power song, but apart from that it was not so predictable. I also finished my goals - chock full of health stuff, typical house and pet stuff and work stuff too. Nice to get that part out of the way.









*solar return chart: update of the natal astrological chart, showing influences for the current year.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home