it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Jason's suggesting this marathon and this one, among others. I'm looking at this one, too.

Trainingwise - so far, I've discovered that my endurance isn't so hot. Jason has mentioned that I'll have to run for at least an hour, hour and a half - as well as cross-train, in order to be in shape for any marathon. Six months should be enough time to train, but I'll have to get cranking. My preference is to continue to strength train and do yoga, such lovely and slow exercises. But, I know that I've got to build in swimming, biking & more running into my workouts. Gotta get that endurance going, which will take time, I gather.

Art night: I've been altering images tonight, just before I started writing, changing the image ratios to better fit a 24x36 composition. I've printed out the results on glossy photo paper. That was very rewarding. I'm going to paint until I drop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home