it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Sunday, December 19, 2004

The tree is up. I haven't brought the ornaments up yet, but put up the snowman we got yesterday. It changes the room. The packages that have been piling up in the corner have a focus now & look festive, rather than cluttered.

We're wrapping up gift purchases - shipping is next & we're still in the weeds with the holiday cards. Jason and I are talking to each other in football terms, punctuated strategies that focus on critical information only. Fun stuff, when navigating crowded stores.

My camera is full of pictures that I've not had time to download. I can't wait to get them online. As soon as I clear the card, we can go out & get more christmas tree light shots.

Did I mention that I was avoiding dishwashing by blogging?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home