it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Friday, September 30, 2005

I used to believe

First, feel free to check out this site that welcomes your recollections of childhood beliefs. Things that you used to believe, but found out later weren't true.

It's here: http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/

Mine? I thought goldfish were piranhas. That is the only thing that kept me out of the aquarium that we had in our living room.

We're very close to purchasing our first home...this close. I've added the photos to flickr, I'm getting jazzed about this. Just started packing today, Jason's been at it all week.

--I should go help J, he's putting food together for tonight's potluck. Spinach, something something. I've been cooking a lot lately, it's part of the benefit of being at home. I hope that we start slow cooking in the new house, pressure cooking -- we got the equipment months ago, but haven't used it yet!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home