it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ouch!

Like a skinned knee, not getting what one wants is a shocking and painful experience. Today I found out that I didn't get a job I was vying for & am now wrestling with the inevitable frustration that arises from such an event.

My life right now is good & I have much to be thankful for. I'm mindfull of that as I go through the 'bardo' of missed opportunities.

Tonight, I get to have my tantrum about not getting the job. Should be interesting, what comes up.

I know I'll be in a much better mood tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Eero said…

    Sorry to hear it...but perhaps there is a better job down the pike, eh?

    I can't get a job at all...at least one I can stand. (I'm picky.)Seems my skill sets make me kind of an oddball in the job market!

    Back to the real work in the studio...

    E.

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Lillian said…

    Thanks Eero - and thanks to the rest of you who reached out to me when you heard (or when I called :>).

    The studio - I've done a few things, but need to cut loose. I always love hearing about your work. Lemme run over to your site...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home