it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Got home tonight around seven, feeling a bit blue & after a workout. The sky was still bright. I picked up the peonies that had arrived - a gift to me from me & went inside.

Jason just went out for water. We caught up briefly after he got home from a haircut. He invited me to ride bikes down to breakfast, before work tomorrow. Hopefully, the weather will hold out & we'll still feel like doing that. We plan to buy the car tomorrow, so this would be a great way to blow off steam before we head back into the fray. I'm painting tonight, Jason's practicing some crazy electric sax while we watch a movie.

So, that's where I'm heading.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Workout update: Didn't do a lot today, just 45 minutes of 15 min./mile. I'll have to get the average min/mile for me soon, so I'll have a base to compare to. Jason suggests that I aim for 13 min/mile, a conservative goal, since that will be enough time to finish the race, before the support stands pack up.

Art update: am working on a canvas with one of the hothouse pictures, from the U.W. I'm a bit stuck at the detail - there are many small leaves & so it's difficult to decide how I'm going to come up with a visual solution for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home