it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Heading out to paint

It's late & J is in the kitchen messing with carrots, sweet potatoes and listening to Platinum Pied Pipers, while mocking me for asking. Jema is tucked in a cat bed by the heater after I moved her away from the kitchen.

Last night, I started a few pieces. All on paper, so the going is slow. I've got more supplies than I know where to put them & had started out moving things from this place to that, until I ran into a couple of outsized boxed that I couldn't have moved if I wanted to.

Today there was a lunar eclipse - astrologically a sign of disruption and time distortion. Today has been fairly uneventful, as is typical for me in days before I plan a big surgery. I'm hoping that by occupying myself with creativity, I'll sidestep the worry and unhelpful anticipation of times to come.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home