it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

whupps...some of this is tiring

Tough times, if not for me, for many around me. I tire of fighting off the frustrations of the day. I'm looking for something inspiring.

Tough, to see what is coming next. Still, the desire to act is first & foremost & I feel better able to handle contingencies.

It's the holiday season (and day 11 of the 2005 Jason Bennett birthday season), I should say what I'm grateful for:
  • Dreams - still enigmatic & rarely simple to reduce
  • Family - honestly
  • Work - simply aiming to focus more precisely
  • Friends - I learn forever from them, their stories sustain me, love amazes me and these challenges test me

I'm pretty sure that everything is contained within that list.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home