it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Creakshow

It's just now warming up. With the chill in the air - I feel creaky. I've gone out to get more space heaters - and the furnace folk are scheduled to come at two this afternoon. Funny how constraining the cold is - I feel less able to think & certainly less motivated to do things.

I took a walk around the garden & into the greenhouse today. Talk about restoring yr spirit - It's raining and winter, so the plants in the food garden have mostly given up the ghost. I did walk by what looked like cilantro - still green and lovely, but can't be sure. Also, the blackberries don't seem to be weakening at all. There are some without thorns that are pretty weeds.

The laundry room needs cleaning and stat. I'll get back to that, but wanted to post some pics from the trip - (for the set, go here):






Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home