it's all under the surface

journal entries & current projects

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Painting day...

I'm getting really nit-picky with details in the pieces I'm working on. Example, I'm looking at a blowup of cactus1, to get a better idea of how to depict the needles in the painting.

More on production: I've updated cactus2, enough to take another pic. Here's a pic of gratitude, with the transparent media I use to create depth visibly drying in the upper left corner.

I'd like to start a 4th & keep loading transparent media on a 4th canvas - but I guess I'm in no rush to see what I end up putting on the canvas. Ok, back to work...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking good girlfriend! Really like the depth of colors in gratitude. Go, go, go! ElleElle

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Lillian said…

    Yah, I'm digging that piece. I painted a bit again last night - steady as she goes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home